Provider and responsible body within the meaning of the Data Protection Act
Technology Park Bergisch Gladbach
House 27 / level 10
51429 Bergisch Gladbach
Telephone: 02204 / 585-0
Fax: 02204/585 - 599
External Data Protection Officer:
BGFD – Beratungsgesellschaft für Datenschutz mbH,
represented by Karlheinz Dauber
The legal framework for data protection is the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG neu) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Collecting general information
With each access to this offer, information is automatically collected by us or the web hosting provider. This information, also known as server log files, is general in nature and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn.
Included are, among others:
- name of the website,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- date and time of access,
- amount of data,
- Web browser and web browser version,
- Operating system,
- the domain name of your Internet provider,
- the so-called Referrer URL
- and the IP address.
Without this data, it would not be technically possible to deliver and display the contents of the website. In this respect, the collection of data is imperative.
The mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes
In addition, we reserve the right to subsequently inspect the log files in case of suspected illegal use of our offer.
The legal basis for the data processing results from Art. 6 1 p. Lit. f DS-GMO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO have given express consent to
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-BER is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GMO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
This website uses so-called cookies. These are text files that are stored on your computer from the server. They contain information about the browser, the IP address, the operating system and the Internet connection. We do not disclose this information to third parties or link it to personal data without their consent.Cookies fulfill two main tasks. They help us to help you navigate through our offer and enable the correct presentation of the website. They are not used to inject viruses or launch programs.
Users have the opportunity to access our offer without cookies. For this purpose, the corresponding settings must be changed in the browser. Please refer to the help function of your browser, how cookies are deactivated. However, please be aware that this may interfere with some features of this website and reduce its ease of use. The http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (USA) und http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/ (Europe) sites allow you to manage online ad cookies.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on these websites, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: Browser Add On to disable Google Analytics.
This website uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and as part of that the conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of our website and the cookie has not expired yet, we and Google may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of advertisers.
Conversion cookie information is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
Use of Piwik
This website uses Piwik, an open source software that collects and stores data. This information is for marketing and optimization purposes. Piwik creates from the data usage profiles with a pseudonym. For this purpose, the software stores on your computer cookies (text files), which you can use to analyze the use of the website. Your IP address will be anonymized immediately after processing and before storage. The data are stored on the servers of the provider in Germany.
If you do not want Piwik to save cookies, you have the option to disable the installation of cookies through your browser settings (for more information, see the browser's help function). In that case, you may not be able to use all features of the offer.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition Existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us.
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, according to Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or Defense of legal rights is required;
- In accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to Asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO;
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible.
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DS-BER. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
In part, we use the popular Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Liability for content
The content of this site was made with the highest care. For the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents IQuL GmbH can however, take over no guarantee. As a service provider, IQuL GmbH is responsible for its own content on these pages according to the general laws in accordance with § 7 Abs.1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, IQuL GmbH as a service provider is not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
This offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents IQuL GmbH has no influence. Therefore Iqul GmbH cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, IQuL GmbH will remove such links immediately.
If you believe that our offer or our website violates any of your intellectual property rights, we kindly ask you to contact us in advance to avoid unnecessary legal disputes and costs, so that remedial action can be taken quickly. Please note: The time-consuming switching on of a lawyer to create a fee-based warning for the service provider does not correspond to his real or presumed will. The cost note of a lawyer's warning without prior contact with us is therefore rejected as unfounded in the sense of mitigation.